Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Emotions - To have or not to have?

So - let's make some more reading :)

Today I'm intended to talk about you! Weird idea? Because I don't know anything about you... Or your relationships... At first glance it may be, but if to think logically - why not accept myself as you, despite of gender. Is it possible at all? I think it is... in some part at least... OK - let's discuss it a little bit more...

What is most important feature of a human being - be it baby, man-woman, grandpa-grandma? If you want to agree with me - EMOTIONS. Yes-yes also for animals (as we also are)... But because human brain is enormously larger, more important -more structurized - so also our emotional capabilities and emotional memory. For animals this creates so called reflexes, for human beings emotions create a huge and rich pool of emotions some part of which creates the way we all behave. Yes- it sounds too complicated but it is so - we are also complicated. Why I'm telling this to you? To you to understand, that there is not one and single way to become happier, to become more acceptable as friend and to become loved by someone whom you love. And know what? The most important physical feature of a human in regard of sympathy are what? Your eyes! because there is a "highway" between your emotions-feelings and your eyes. You can somewhat change what your eyes are reflecting by way of forcing your brain to think about some feelings (it is more correct to say - to remember some of your past feeling) and so to mirror your emotion about the feeling. Call it - DREAMING.
There is only a big question - have you such feeling in your memory?...

OK - so be it... Enough for the post - I would like to continue about this next time when I have more time. But - don't forget think about this - about yourself. Be happy!

1 comment: