Unhealthy Relationships?
Why? Whom? What about?
Because I suppose I've knowledge about the topic "Man & his Family - how to be happier & loved" and also "How to find and hold your best friend". Too bold? Ok - We all know what becomes of personal life - not enough time, energy, knowledge and so on for the best you already have - your family. Or not enough energy to be and talk with your friend. Don't agree? OK - then you can freely leave the blog ... but beforehand bookmark it for "your bad times". Anyway -you can't lose anything continuing with reading - perhaps gaining something new about your thinking? At least activating your thoughts about the topic... A little remark - English isn't my mother language (nor father) so don't hesitate to ask if something feels strange writing.
So the audience? Who likes think wide, who likes to have wealthy relationships, who understands that not all in life becomes easy, who suffers from negative thinking, who likes to become more involved with relationships in his/her family (yes - women as families mainstays are most welcome to write about the topic).
About what? About your relationships with your wife/husband, about your feelings and preferences, about your suspicions and misunderstandings. Nothing more - nothing less. Of course - you can post anonymously, but if you prefer personal attention, then you must pm or email to me. At very least read about what I suggest here.
And what I will suggest? Different links to different web pages - so that you haven't to search&read them yourself - actually you just (I bet) haven't such time to do it, and better yet - I'll post only links which I think are telling you something interesting, not just blah-blah talk. And as you may guess - it takes time to become familiar with these sites - also from me- so don't be too urgent about obtaining "all& now" from this site - anyway I wish you long and prosperous life :)
So be it!
For the introduction - I think - it is enough.
For next comings!
Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment